Category Archives: How do I get a copy of a report?

If you were involved in an incident and need a copy of the report you can contact the Police Secretary, Franny Morelli @ 412 276-7725 ext 235. The report will only be released if the incident is closed. A current or ongoing investigation will not be released. If you want to file a report for an incident you should call the emergency dispatch @ 9-1-1. An officer can come to your residence if you live in Scott or you can go to the Police Station to make the report. We do not take reports over the phone.

Scott Township Police Department